I finally pulled the trigger and put Scary Mary in print. It was a long arduous process for me. You may notice the cover looks lighter than the ebook cover that's b/c Createspace's printers didn't do well with how dark everything was. It became murky in print. The same thing happened with the Lulu edition of the old cover that I put out a long time ago. I had to play with the new cover a few times, order proofs to check my work, and then resubmit. I may have been too nitpicky with this, but couldn't stop myself.
If you find a typo or wonky formatting glitch, don't tell me because it will make me cry. I seriously looked at this thing ten different times and fought with it to get it to where I wanted. (Really, if you find a problem, let me know. I will fix, but I tried to make it perfect, guys. I really did. Hence the prolonged delay in releasing it.)